While it’s true that the world has become a global village, bringing people closer, it has also posed greater challenges. And one big challenge is that of managing traffic and transportation.
Growing population and rapid urbanisation around the world has put tremendous pressure on current transportation resources. Traffic jams, congestion, energy wastage, increasing CO2 emission causing rising pollution, rise in road accidents and mishaps are all transportation challenges that need to be managed intelligently.
Technology-based solutions are faster and more cost-effective. Rajdeep’s Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses Information and Communication Technology to better manage transportation infrastructure and resources. Our system is designed to gather and visualise data using monitoring sensors, optimizing centralised analytics, and distributing control.
Features and benefits of ITS:
- Ensures safety and security of road users
- Manage and handle incidents and accidents, effectively and efficiently
- Fewer traffic jams and congestions by predicting and planning abilities of system
- Conservation of energy and reduction of environmental damage
- Optimisation of transportation infrastructure capacity and resources – highly-integrated system, efficient traffic monitoring and centralized control
- Improvement in operational efficiency and reduction in travel time
- Real-time information on traffic status, weather updates and broadcasting information; real-time tracking – assures timely assistance in emergency situations
- Analytical tools to plan, analyse and appraise transportation requirements
- Traffic rule violation and congestion detection, for automatic enforcement
- Accurate and reliable information to the road user
- Low cost of ownership over extended lifetime
- Flawless transmission of live data to remote control center
The challenges faced by toll collection companies are plenty – classify the vehicle type in order to collect the correct toll; do this super quickly; identify and plug any revenue loss leaks; accurate and exhaustive reports; safety of data and daily collection…the list goes on!
Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd offers a comprehensive, one-stop toll management system (TMS) to meet all of these challenges successfully and lets you centrally manage all your toll operations. It is also highly customizable depending on your requirements.
Toll management in India has several unique challenges, given that there are variations in tolling rate structures across different parts of the country, along with different types and sizes of vehicles. There are also very specific and stringent requirements that a toll management system has to meet. This is where our TMS successfully meets the challenge head on.
- Manual, semi-automatic and fully-automatic tolling with pre- and post- audit options.
- First-of-its-kind IR technology-based vehicle classification system in India, designed to suit even extreme road conditions.
- Highly customizable system,that provides open architecture for seamless integration with other components, as per your requirement.
- Allows total flexibility and complete control on the business provided by round-the-clock monitoring, both remote and real-time.
- Highly accurate and rapid vehicle classification that ensure any discrepancy, if at all, is resolved before vehicle leaves toll booth, allowing for 100% auditing.
- Robust machinery and reliable and easy-to-upgrade software, assuring very fast transaction, maximum efficiency and performance, with minimum downtime.
- Convenient and exhaustive report generation options.
- Multi-level security for daily operations and data handling.
Our TMS includes:
- Automatic Vehicle Classification (AVC) System or Rajdeep Classifier System (RCS): Advanced high-speed, state-of-the-art electronic device with IP65 rating, that is used for vehicle identification. It employs VLSI technology for lightning data processing speed.
- Electronic Toll Collection (ETC): Uses contact-less Smart Card and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-based toll collection.
- Weigh In Motion (WIM) and Static Weighbridge:WIM system captures and records axle weights and gross vehicle weights as vehicles drive over a measurement platform, without having to stop, making the weighing process more speedy.
Static weighbridges are also available when the weighing procedure may not be needed on moving vehicles.
- Toll Transactions Remote Monitoring (TTRM)& Toll Component and Transaction Status (TCTS): TTRM and TCTS facilitates the virtual monitoring and management of every transaction at the toll plaza, using any regular internet data card.
Rajdeep provides a complete indigenous solution for Advanced Traffic Management System (ATMS) for road traffic safety and effective management. We not only compete with the best of the existing solutions around the globe but also offers technologies that will reduce manual intervention and dependencies for controlling road traffic and ensuring safety. Rajdeep’s Advanced Traffic Management System is one single system that integrates following sub-system.
Rajdeep’s Advanced Traffic Management System is a unique advanced traffic managment system that integrates following sub-system:
- ECB – Emergency Call Box
- ATCC – Automatic Traffic Counter cum Classifier System
- CCTV – Close Circuit Television
- WMS – Weather Monitoring System
- VMS – Variable Message Sign
- Communication Backbone
- Control Center
Functions and operations of ATMS are centrally managed from the Control Centre Room. The operator present in the Control Room keeps the track of all activities taking place on the Highway. All the above-mentioned components of ATMS are depicted on the GUI showing their status as active or inactive. All these components can be connected through Fiber Optic Cable or GSM. This entire system together brings out to be a very intelligent and supportive system for the users thus meeting the required resources on the highway. It’s a real-time decision support system for traffic operator and records and solves the contingency situation.
Inventory tracking has traditionally been tricky and sometimes easy to manipulate. Not with Rajdeep’s Inventory Tracking System (RITS) though!
RITS is an intelligent material management application, specifically designed for inventory tracking of bulk material at your construction site, hot mix plant, crusher plant, mining site, or quarry. It is especially useful for infrastructure and mining industries, where large-scale inventories are at remote locations, making them more vulnerable to malpractices.
RITS enables you to handle and track material flow and create and maintain the track record of every single transaction on the weighbridge.
That’s not all. RITS is scalable and can be easily upgraded to meet future business requirements. It is a powerful system to evaluate and measure your inventory in real-time via remote visual monitoring. RITS employs our proprietary software for auditing and remote monitoring. It is a totally integrated system with Weighbridge and Boom Barriers.
With RITS, you can:
- Track and optimize your inventory with real-time, round-the-clock remote monitoring via cameras and magnetic loop sensors.
- Generate goods receipt note (GRN) with time-stamped photographs of inward and outward goods-carrying vehicles
- Avoid any possible pilferage at your site. Identify and stop material theft.
- Enhance efficiency and reduce operational cost.
- Improve employee productivity by avoiding data redundancies.
- Seamlessly integrate with third-party applications, easily integrate with SAP.
- Tracks and scrutinise every vehicle entering the plant premises.
- Restrict unauthorised access to data via user-level authentication.
- Migrate data to a central office from all sites, for verification and analysis
- Prevent report manipulation via auto-generation of reports via email.
- Check inward/outward status of vehicles via automated text messages.
- Backup data using the database backup facility.
- Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI) devices to identify goods-carrying vehicles
- Incidence Capturing System to cross-check vehicle flow with time stamp
- Electronic Weighbridge for accurate weight measurement
- Intelligent Software (IVS) programs for daily transactions
- Live Remote Monitoring facility to keep a close watch on inward and outward entries of goods-carrying vehicles
RITS generates many types of reports, such as:
- Supplier-wise inward material
- Item-wise inward material
- Source location-wise inward material
- Site location-wise raw/processed outward material
- Item-wise outward material
- Plant-wise outward material
- Vehicle trip details
- Site location-wise expected, and actual consumption of material
- Expected, and actual load carried by on-contract vehicles
- Material supplied by/issued to other plant of the company
Rapid urbanization has resulted in higher vehicle density and increased mobility woes. Traffic congestion and transportation management feature amongst top critical infrastructure challenges today. Congestion in city and on highways is becoming more acute every day. Besides economic losses, traffic congestion is pushing up noise and environmental pollution levels.
RITPL offers as intelligent, economical and sustainable solution for traffic and transportation that makes road travel safer and seamless.
1. Provides real-time signal coordination for a group of traffic signals based on real-time traffic demand.
- Phase timings, Cycle lengths
- Signal coordination route
2. Operates on two levels
- Local level : Traffic Signal Controller and other field equipment
- Central level : application software running on a computer
3- Both levels are networked on a robust communication backbone
- Generates decision support reports and logs
- Supports remote Monitoring and Administration