Inventory tracking has traditionally been tricky and sometimes easy to manipulate. Not with Rajdeep’s Inventory Tracking System (RITS) though!
RITS is an intelligent material management application, specifically designed for inventory tracking of bulk material at your construction site, hot mix plant, crusher plant, mining site, or quarry. It is especially useful for infrastructure and mining industries, where large-scale inventories are at remote locations, making them more vulnerable to malpractices.
RITS enables you to handle and track material flow and create and maintain the track record of every single transaction on the weighbridge.
That’s not all. RITS is scalable and can be easily upgraded to meet future business requirements. It is a powerful system to evaluate and measure your inventory in real-time via remote visual monitoring. RITS employs our proprietary software for auditing and remote monitoring. It is a totally integrated system with Weighbridge and Boom Barriers.
With RITS, you can:
- Track and optimize your inventory with real-time, round-the-clock remote monitoring via cameras and magnetic loop sensors.
- Generate goods receipt note (GRN) with time-stamped photographs of inward and outward goods-carrying vehicles
- Avoid any possible pilferage at your site. Identify and stop material theft.
- Enhance efficiency and reduce operational cost.
- Improve employee productivity by avoiding data redundancies.
- Seamlessly integrate with third-party applications, easily integrate with SAP.
- Tracks and scrutinise every vehicle entering the plant premises.
- Restrict unauthorised access to data via user-level authentication.
- Migrate data to a central office from all sites, for verification and analysis
- Prevent report manipulation via auto-generation of reports via email.
- Check inward/outward status of vehicles via automated text messages.
- Backup data using the database backup facility.
- Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI) devices to identify goods-carrying vehicles
- Incidence Capturing System to cross-check vehicle flow with time stamp
- Electronic Weighbridge for accurate weight measurement
- Intelligent Software (IVS) programs for daily transactions
- Live Remote Monitoring facility to keep a close watch on inward and outward entries of goods-carrying vehicles
RITS generates many types of reports, such as:
- Supplier-wise inward material
- Item-wise inward material
- Source location-wise inward material
- Site location-wise raw/processed outward material
- Item-wise outward material
- Plant-wise outward material
- Vehicle trip details
- Site location-wise expected, and actual consumption of material
- Expected, and actual load carried by on-contract vehicles
- Material supplied by/issued to other plant of the company