The challenges faced by toll collection companies are plenty – classify the vehicle type in order to collect the correct toll; do this super quickly; identify and plug any revenue loss leaks; accurate and exhaustive reports; safety of data and daily collection…the list goes on!
Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd offers a comprehensive, one-stop toll management system (TMS) to meet all of these challenges successfully and lets you centrally manage all your toll operations. It is also highly customizable depending on your requirements.
Toll management in India has several unique challenges, given that there are variations in tolling rate structures across different parts of the country, along with different types and sizes of vehicles. There are also very specific and stringent requirements that a toll management system has to meet. This is where our TMS successfully meets the challenge head on.
- Manual, semi-automatic and fully-automatic tolling with pre- and post- audit options.
- First-of-its-kind IR technology-based vehicle classification system in India, designed to suit even extreme road conditions.
- Highly customizable system,that provides open architecture for seamless integration with other components, as per your requirement.
- Allows total flexibility and complete control on the business provided by round-the-clock monitoring, both remote and real-time.
- Highly accurate and rapid vehicle classification that ensure any discrepancy, if at all, is resolved before vehicle leaves toll booth, allowing for 100% auditing.
- Robust machinery and reliable and easy-to-upgrade software, assuring very fast transaction, maximum efficiency and performance, with minimum downtime.
- Convenient and exhaustive report generation options.
- Multi-level security for daily operations and data handling.
Our TMS includes:
- Automatic Vehicle Classification (AVC) System or Rajdeep Classifier System (RCS): Advanced high-speed, state-of-the-art electronic device with IP65 rating, that is used for vehicle identification. It employs VLSI technology for lightning data processing speed.
- Electronic Toll Collection (ETC): Uses contact-less Smart Card and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-based toll collection.
- Weigh In Motion (WIM) and Static Weighbridge:WIM system captures and records axle weights and gross vehicle weights as vehicles drive over a measurement platform, without having to stop, making the weighing process more speedy.
Static weighbridges are also available when the weighing procedure may not be needed on moving vehicles.
- Toll Transactions Remote Monitoring (TTRM)& Toll Component and Transaction Status (TCTS): TTRM and TCTS facilitates the virtual monitoring and management of every transaction at the toll plaza, using any regular internet data card.